Price from € 67 per person Book
Important Information Read
• 3 hours
Things to bring
- Printed voucher
- ID (all participants must be over 15 years old)
- driver's or moped license
- Duration: 3 hours
- Departure times: daily at 10:00 am from March 1st till November 30th
- Additionally at 2:30 pm from April 1st till October 28th
- Departure point: tour meets around the corner from the entrance of the giant TV Tower in Alexanderplatz. If you're facing the main entrance of the TV Tower, the shop is around the right-hand corner behind the cafe. The guide will be waiting for you there with the Segways.
- Please note: by German law it is now required that anyone operating a Segway must have at least a valid moped or car license physically on their person while operating a Segway.
- The tour starts with a 30-minute orientation session.
- The tour is appropriate for anyone over 15 years old. Please bring your ID with you.
- Pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden on this tour.
- Please wear flat, comfortable footwear.
- The participants must weigh between 45kg (100lbs) and 115kg (255lbs).
- Please note our segway tours get fully booked very quickly. We recommend checking the availability with us via email before booking, especially for last minute bookings or if reserving for a Friday or Saturday!
Berlin City Segway tour
Glide through the crowd with a Berlin Segway Tour
Walking for hours and hours? Having to find parking again and again? Leave the worries behind with the fun Berlin Segway Tour and see all the highlights in Berlin quickly and reliably. The Berlin Segway Tour is the best way to see the city and all of its touristic landmarks. Don’t waste your vacation day walking just to miss out on several famous sites anyway. Put your energy towards something better with the three hours long Berlin Segway Tour. Every few hundred meters the informative and professional guides will stop at a breathtaking location to let you take it all in. Listen to fascinating anecdotes, fill your camera’s memory, and discuss Berlin's extensive history in-depth and passionately. Your knowledgeable, native, English-speaking Berlin segway tour guide will present interesting comparisons between historical Berlin events and people, and then compare them to events and Berliners of today. Ask your most pressing questions while riding between destinations, have all your doubts answered at each stop along the way, or save them and talk to the guide at the end. Traveling through the city on a segway in Berlin ensures you’ll have a great time as you glide by the remarkable sights and impressed locals. The wheeled marvels are fun for all ages and the swiftest tourist transportation available.
Liven up your life with segway Berlin
Don’t miss anything in the city with a personal segway. Berlin City Tours makes sure that you are part of an intimate and fun-filled tour that highlights the coolest spots in the area. Additionally, enjoy a thirty minute Berlin segway tour training session in the plaza and park next to the TV Tower in Alexanderplatz. Take up this final opportunity to check out the best sites in Berlin and zoom across the pavement on your private segway. Berlin awaits.
Make your trip smooth with the Berlin Segway Tour
The Berlin Segway Tour is the perfect excursion for both those just visiting the city for the first time and Berlin veterans. For the inexperienced, your segway in Berlin offers a fantastic orientation of the city and a chance to see splendid one-of-a-kind attractions. Veterans are guaranteed to learn new facts and stories about the German capital that will help you make sense of the city’s complex and dynamic past. Start your journey and buy tickets online.
- Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15% of the total amount must be paid
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount must be paid
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount must be paid
- No show: no restitution