Important Information Read
BODY WORLDS - Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin (STOP NR 8 OF THE BUS - Rotes Rathaus/Alexanderplatz / Spandauer Str / Rathausstraße)
HOHO BUS - any of the stops
Entrance Body Worlds Berlin
HOHO bus 24 or 48 hrs ticket
Opening hours Body Worlds
Monday – Sunday
10am–7pm (last admission 6pm)
10am–7pm (last admission 6pm)
24th December & 1st January
Price from € 19 per person
Body Worlds Berlin + Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Body Worlds Berlin
The BODY WORLDS at the foot of the Berlin Tower shows visitors the world of the human body untrneath the skin.
More than 200 unique exhibits ( plastinated bodys) showing how to the complex organism and structures are build up, and how the filigree musclegroups and joints are working together.
The su-called plastinates are demonstrating the perfect interaction between muscles, internal, organs and the blood flow. Also diseases are show how a lung looks like after years of smoking, compared to a healthy non- smoker lung. The exhibition will be completed by thematic complexes called "faces of life", the effects of social development how the eating behaviors, as an example, effects the body and the psyche of humans. Which muscle does a human need to walk? Daily moments are impressirely presented, in a way that they are understandable for everyone.
Which process are happening in the body and which organs are taking part in it? Also the infhience of the psyche as well as sicial developments like the luke of physical activity is well documented.
The BODY WOLDS opens the visitors the view to various facets that determine our existence: Gluttony & Restraint | Excess & Moderation | Chance & Fate | Pressure & Balance | Happiness & Unhappiness.
Listen and Learn
Design your exhibition visit according to your personal interest. The Audio Guide tour is available in English and German. Audio-Guides are included in the entry fee and are available in English and German
The exhibition is suitable for ages 8 and up and is easy and understandable for everyone.
Free admission available for
Teachers and student teachers (with valid verification), companions of disabled person, body donors of the Institute for Plastination (with donor ID card), children up to 6 years of age.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Discover the buzzing city of Berlin from the roof of a double decker bus!
The extensive route cover the must-sees around the city making it ideal to get an overview of the city.
With departures every 10 – 15 minutes you can Hop-On and off as you please at any of the 18 stops and discover the city at your own pace
1. Kurfürstendamm (Kurfürstendamm 238)
2. Tauentzienstraße (Tauentzienstraße 15)
3. KaDeWe (Tauentzienstraße 21-24)
4. Potsdamer Platz (Potsdamer Platz 10)
5. Martin-Gropius-Bau/Mauer/Wall (Niederkirchnerstraße 7)
6. Checkpoint Charlie (Friedrichstraße 45)
7. Gendarmenmarkt (Markgrafenstraße)
8. Rotes Rathaus/Alexanderplatz (Spandauer Str / Rathausstraße)
9. Berliner Dom/Museumsinsel/Berlin Cathedral (Bundestraße 2)
10. Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße (Unter den Linden 16)
11. Holocaust-Mahnmal/Holocaust Memorial (Hannah-Arendt-Straße / Cora-Berliner-Straße)
12. Brandenburg Torg/Brandenburg Gate (Ebertstraße / Pariser Platz)
13. Reichstagsgebäude (Scheidemannstraße)
14. Berlin Central Station/Hauptbanhof (Ella-Trebe Straße / Washingtonpl)
15. Haus der Kulturen der Welt (John-Foster-Dulles-Allee)
16. Victory Column/Siegessäule (Hofjägerallee / Fasanerieallee)
17. Berlin Zoologischer Garten/Bahnhof Zoologischer Garten (Budapester Str)
18. Café Kranzler (Kurfürstendamm 21-24)
Departure buses every 8 minutes between 9.45 - 18.00
Cancellations more than a week in advance,only administration cost of 15% of the total amount
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution