Important Information Read
• 2 hours
- Please email us to receive a quote for a custom-tailored tour.
Price from € 75 per person
Private Segway Tour
Explore the city with Private Segway Tour Berlin
Get ready for the newest and hottest trend in tourism activities, Segway Tour Berlin. The German capital is a modern city beyond compare, and what better way to enjoy a tour of such a city than on Segway Tour Berlin? The capital provides the perfect backdrop to a futuristic tourist experience. That's exactly what you'll get on Segway Tour Berlin! It is one of the unique private tours the city has to offer. You can customize your itinerary according to your wishes. Tell the guide where you would like to go or ask them for advice. Get ready to ride a Segway in Berlin on a private tour.
When it comes to private tours, Berlin City Tours are among the best
Private Tours Berlin are now available on a Segway. Discover the cutting-edge craze in private tours. Berlin is a destination where the past meets the present, and a Segway is an entirely modern mode of transportation for exploring the city. Sleek and functional, they look straight out of science fiction, and on this activity, each person in your group will cruise on one. Of the Private Tours Berlin has, Segway Tours Berlin are among the coolest! This tour is customized to be individually fitted to your specifications. You’ll see only the attractions you want à la carte on Segway Tour Berlin. Berlin tours on Segways are ideal for friends and family or even for corporate retreats. So get ready to go for a spin.
For a Segway tour, Berlin City Tours has you covered
The Segway Tour Berlin can be arranged year-round, at any time. It starts at the TV Tower at Alexanderplatz. The tour begins with a 30-minute orientation session, so you get used to balancing and moving around. This tour is appropriate for anyone over 15 years old. Please bring a form of ID and comfortable shoes. Sightseeing Berlin via Segway Tour Berlin is safe and fun, and you'll see all the best sights in the city while traveling along pedestrian pathways. So set the date and prepare for a memorable ride on a Segway in Berlin!
- By German law, it is now required that anyone operating a Segway must have at least a valid moped or car license physically on their person while operating a Segway.
- The tour starts with a 30-minute orientation session.
- The tour is appropriate for anyone over 15 years old. Please bring your ID with you.
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden on this tour.
- Please wear flat, comfortable footwear.
- The participants must weigh between 45kg (100lbs) and 115kg (255lbs).
- Cancellation more than 2 months before departure date: 15% of the total amount
- Cancellation 1 month to 2-1 months prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 1 month prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution