Price from € 30 per person Book
Important Information Read
• 3 hours
- Live Guide
- Entry fee to Gendarmenmarkt
- Duration: 3 hours
- Departure point: Outside the entrance of the TV Tower at Alexanderplatz.
- Please present yourself at the location 15 minutes prior to the departure.
- Please note that for security reasons, no large bags or backpacks are allowed inside the Christmas Markets.
- Plan to bring some euros in cash for food, drinks, and other items you may wish to purchase at the markets.
Berlin Christmas Market Bike Tour
Ride into the holiday season with our spectacular Christmas Market Bike Tour. This seasonal tour will get you into the festive spirit by leading you to three different Berlin Christmas markets.
With your guide, wander through traditional Berlin style markets filled with stalls selling locally made food, drink, and local artisanal products. You'll learn about the history of these traditional markets and find the best stands to visit. The ticket to the first (and most popular) Christmas market is included in your tour.
Biking is the easiest way to get between the various markets. Shop for one-of-a-kind gifts and decorations in the heart of historic Berlin, surrounded by traditional market stands and glowing Christmas decorations.
You can warm up with a Glühwein (hot spiced wine) or a Feuerzangenbowle (a special mulled wine punch) and try traditional Christmas treats like candied almonds and gingerbread.
The markets are filled with food stands and traditional German foods, so you can stay after the tour and continue eating, drinking, and taking in the sites and sounds. It's the perfect way to immerse yourself in German tradition and get in the holiday spirit!
- Berlin's three best Christmas markets
- Rotes Rathaus
- Drink delicious hot glühwein (mulled wine)
- Church of St. Nicholas
- Try a Feuerzangenbowle (special mulled wine punch)
- Christmas decorations
- Local jewelery shops
- Neptunbrunnen ice skating rink
- Ferris wheel
- Cancellation more than a week in advance: administration costs of 15% must be paid
- Cancellation between a week and 72 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount must be paid
- Cancellation less than 72 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount must be paid
- No show: no restitution