Important Information Read
• Half day
- Beach cruiser or City style bike with easy gears and comfy seat
- Experienced guide
- Food at three great food stops
- Helmet (available, but not required)
- Free use of Wifi in our shop
- Bag & Luggage storage while you're on tour
- Please bring your printed voucher
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Distance: approx. 6 miles (10km)
- Departure times: April : Fridays and Saturdays at 17:00, May - September: Daily at 17:00
- Departure point: Bike shop just to the right of the main entrance to the TV-Tower on Alexanderplatz.
- Please present yourself at the location 15 minutes prior to the departure.
- This tour gets fully booked very quickly. We highly recommend checking availability with us via email before booking.
Price from € 49 per person
Evening Food Tour by Bike
A memorable and lively Berlin food tour
Out of all the Berlin tours around, this bike tour is a great option for food-loving visitors. No visit to the capital of Germany would be complete without a sampling of the delightful flavors of German cuisine. On this Berlin food tour, you'll enjoy the entire spectrum of tastes the city and region are known for. Lead by a professional guide, you will discover the colorful Prenzlauer Berg neighborhood, home to some of the best dining in the city. This Berlin food tour won't leave you hungry because the cycling excursion hits every note perfectly. It’s one of the yummiest Berlin tours offered and combines a healthy activity with tasty snacks. What more can you ask for?
Combine cycling and eating on Food Tour Berlin
The local cuisine can tell you a lot about a place, but on the Food Tour Berlin, the capital dances on your tongue and captivates your senses! Urban cycling is safe and exhilarating, and with a guide to answer questions and provide context to Berlin tours, the restaurant scene will be revealed to you in all its depth and character. The route on Food Tour Berlin is safely planned and mainly utilizes bike-paths to and from the attractions. If you're craving an unforgettable outing, Berlin City Tours can arrange a lovely evening of food and sightseeing. Pick a beach cruiser or a city bike and get ready for a Berlin food tour you won’t soon forget!
Ride and dine like the locals on a Berlin food tour
This exciting cycling trip is the perfect way to experience Berlin. Food is covered in the cost of your Berlin food tour ticket, along with bicycle rental, and a professional guide. On a Berlin food tour, you're sure to taste some of the delightfully scrumptious dishes that people think of when they think of Berlin. No trip to the German capital is complete without a Berlin food tour, and no food tour but this one combines so many favorites into one trip. So leap onto your seat and get ready to ride and dine in historic Berlin!
Tour hightlights include:
Sample berlin's food
We will take you to places we have chosen because, well, we like to eat there, too! While we take smaller portions at each restaurant, you will be full by the end of the tour! Please note: drinks will need to be purchased separately.
History along the way
Not just a wonderful evening ride, we will talk about the history of the places we visit and share stories of what life is like in these great neighborhoods, both past and present.
Berlin's Watertower is a landmark, not only as a popular place to relax in its surrounding park area, but also because it is right in the middle of some of Berlin's most popular places to shop and eat.
Historical sites and anecdotes
We'll stop numerous times to explain unique hotpots & discuss historical sights. Your guide is always available for questions and to provide extra tips for how to best spend your time in Berlin.
Bike-friendly at night
Berlin is an extremely bike friendly city, even at night. We'll cruise primarily on bike paths and less-traveled roads as we coast on super-comfy cruiser-style bikes from one happening spot to the next.
Berlin sunset panoramas
Enjoy sunset biking on Berlin's avenues and soak in memorable sights. Berlin keeps going even as the sun sets. You will love an evening out with great fun on bikes and great food along the way!
While we will try to accommodate any dietary restrictions, we cannot guarantee that the food provided on the tour will meet every specific requirement.
- Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15% must be paid
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount must be paid
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount must be paid
- No show: no restitution