Important Information Read
Full circle takes approx. 2 hours. The ticket is valid for either 1 day.
From April till October every 30 minutes from 10:00 am till 6:00 pm (last departure for a full circle: 4:00 pm)
From November till March every 30 minutes from 10:00 am till 5:00 pm (last departure for a full circle: 3:00 pm)
Alexanderplatz directly across the street from the Park Inn Hotel.
Or any of the 12 points listed under "Itinerary".
Adults: 1-day ticket: 28,00EUR
Children up to 14 years old: 1-day ticket: 14EUR
Children up to 7 years old: free of charge
The Purple Line is guided via headphones (audio-guide) in German, English and Spanish.
river cruise ticket
This tour is non-refundable.
Schedule and Route Changes
May 6th 208 S25 Berlin
October 10th 2018 National Holiday
October 14th 2018 Great 10K
No City Circle Tour
April 8th 2018 Half Marathon
May 13th 2018 Velothon Berlin
July 28th 2018 CSD
Sept 15 and 16 2018 Marathon Berlin
Price from € 14 per person
City Circle Tour- Purple line + River cruise
Experience Berlin from a different view - the River Spree. Combine the City Circle Tour with a nice one hour boat trip. You can hop-off at bus-stop BERLIN DOM and hop on the boat where you will have a sightseeing tour through the historical center of Berlin.
You can design your day according to your own wishes using 12 stops along the way - or enjoy the whole tour non-stop in just 2 hours.
1. Alexanderplatz, TV Tower, Galeria Kaufhof, Alexa Shopping Mall (this is also the stop number 8 from the City Circle Tour Yellow Line)
2. Hackescher Markt, Synagogue
3. Hauptbahnhof Central Station, Hamburger Bahnhof, Naturkundemuseum (this is also the stop number 14 from the City Circle Tour Yellow Line)
4. Berlin Wall Memorial
6. Kollwitzplatz, Prenzlauer Berg, Wasserturm, Kulturbrauerei
7. Karl-Marx-Allee, Museum of Computer Games
8. Simon-Dach-Straße, Friedrichshain
9. East Side Gallery, O2 World, Mediaspree, Oberbaumbrücke
10. Ostbahnhof, East Side Gallery
11. Oranienplatz, Kreuzberg
12. Jewish Museum