Price from € 22 per person Book
Important Information Read
• Full day
• 2 days
• Chinese• Dutch• English• French• German• Hebrew• Italian• Japanese• Polish• Russian• Spanish• Swedish
From April until October every 10 minutes from 10 am to 6 pm (last departure for a full circle: 4 pm)
From November until March every 15 minutes from 10 am to 5 pm (last departure for a full circle: 3 pm)
No tours in the evening of 24 December.
East Berlin: Alexanderplatz directly in front of the entrance to the Park Inn Hotel.
West Berlin: Kurfurstendamm/corner Rankestrasse opposite Kaiser-Wilhelm Gedachtniskirche
- Adults: 1-day ticket: € 22, 2-day ticket: € 26
- Children up to 14 years old: 1-day ticket: € 11, 2-day ticket: € 13
- Children up to 7 years old: free of charge
- Family ticket: 2 adults + max. 3 children up to 14 years old: 1-day ticket: € 49, 2-day ticket: € 59
City Circle Tour Yellow Line
Discover Berlin's most famous sights with our hop-on/hop-off sightseeing tour! You can join the tour at any of our 18 stops along the route - and step off and rejoin as you wish - exploring world-renowned places such as Museum Island, taking a boat tour, or shopping on Kurfurstendamm or Friedrichstrasse in between. Of course, you can also simply sit back, relax and enjoy our 2.5-hour tour non-stop.
The headset guides are in 13 languages and ensure that you can sit back and relax without missing any of the important sights.
Duration: Full circle takes approx. 2,5hours. The ticket is valid for either 1 or 2 days.