Price from € 42 per person Book
Important Information Read
• Full day
• Chinese• Dutch• English• French• German• Greek• Italian• Japanese• Polish• Portugese• Russian• Spanish• Swedish
- Cancellation more than 2 weeks in advance: 15% of the total amount
- Cancellation between 2 weeks and 1 week in advance: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 1 week in advance: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution
Hop on Hop Off Bus + Berlin Dungeon
Discover the buzzing city of Berlin from the roof of a double-decker bus!
The extensive route covers the must-sees around the city making it ideal to get an overview of Berlin.
With departures every 10–15 minutes you can Hop-On and Off as you please at any of the 18 stops and discover the city at your own pace.
Hop off at stop 8 to visit the Berlin Dungeon.
Terror and delight combined at Berlin Dungeon
Berlin is a safe and tolerant international city embodying the values of multiculturalism and peace, but at Berlin Dungeon, you'll travel back in time through 700 years of history brought to life by an ensemble cast of professional actors. Dark humor, scary special effects, and bits of Berlin trivia are combined to create a spooky, hilarious show. Berlin Dungeon is a multimedia experience that will send shivers down your spine and will keep you in tears all night. This gory and fun tourist activity is going to stand out in your future reflections on Berlin attractions. From the black plague to the 1848 revolution, Berlin Dungeon creates immersive multimedia environments that will chill you to your bones and keep you laughing all night long. So pick up your Dungeon Berlin tickets today!
Do you dare to enter a German dungeon? Berlin Dungeon is waiting
Step inside a real German dungeon on an outing arranged by Berlin City Tours. You'll meet mad inquisitors, gravely ill plague victims, crazed serial-killers and other foul figures on this gruesome horror-tourism attraction. Scream in delight at the actors who lead each performance at Berlin Dungeon. Tell your friends back home about your trip to a German dungeon. They're not going to believe it. Get your family members Dungeon Berlin tickets to give them an exciting and hilarious night of fun in a German dungeon they'll never forget. Berlin attractions can be somber and reflective affairs, provoking deep thoughts, but with Dungeon Berlin tickets for you and your family, you'll relish in the horror and grim humor of the show.
Take the plunge at Berlin Dungeon
Berlin Dungeon is not appropriate for kids under 15, but for everyone else, it's a grim, gut-busting ride through all things morbid and macabre history that will entertain and delight you and your family. Out of all the Berlin attractions, you visit during your holiday; this one might be the scariest. Take home a group photo or even pick up a few torture devices of your own at the gift shop after the show. This funny and delightfully macabre extravaganza is going to be the highlight of your memories of Berlin attractions.
1. Kurfürstendamm (Kurfürstendamm 238)
2. Tauentzienstraße (Tauentzienstraße 15)
3. KaDeWe (Tauentzienstraße 21-24)
4. Potsdamer Platz (Potsdamer Platz 10)
5. Martin-Gropius-Bau/Mauer/Wall (Niederkirchnerstraße 7)
6. Checkpoint Charlie (Friedrichstraße 45)
7. Gendarmenmarkt (Markgrafenstraße)
8. Rotes Rathaus/Alexanderplatz (Spandauer Str / Rathausstraße)
9. Berliner Dom/Museumsinsel/Berlin Cathedral (Bundestraße 2)
10. Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße (Unter den Linden 16)
11. Holocaust-Mahnmal/Holocaust Memorial (Hannah-Arendt-Straße / Cora-Berliner-Straße)
12. Brandenburg Torg/Brandenburg Gate (Ebertstraße / Pariser Platz)
13. Reichstagsgebäude (Scheidemannstraße)
14. Berlin Central Station/Hauptbanhof (Ella-Trebe Straße / Washingtonpl)
15. Haus der Kulturen der Welt (John-Foster-Dulles-Allee)
16. Victory Column/Siegessäule (Hofjägerallee / Fasanerieallee)
17. Berlin Zoologischer Garten/Bahnhof Zoologischer Garten (Budapester Str)
18. Café Kranzler (Kurfürstendamm 21-24)
Departure buses every 8 minutes between 9.45 - 18.00
Departure boats every 15 minutes between 10.00 - 17.00