Important Information Read
• 3 hours
- Tour Guide
- The tour is conducted in English. Tours in other languages available upon request.
- Please note: this tour does not include entrance fees
Price from € 215 per group
Private Student Tour
You don't have to study in Berlin to go on a Berlin tour for students
Berlin's alternative attractions are all within your reach on this guided Berlin tour for students! Visitors to Berlin will be immersed in this interactive, private tour. Visit the Tacheles artist squat, a former department store that was taken over by artists after the fall of the Berlin Wall. You'll also see one of Europe's largest indoor skateparks. Berlin is known for its multicultural demographics and chic urban culture. On this Berlin tour for students, you'll get to see the ethnic enclaves, hip neighborhoods and cool shopping districts that make Berlin a great destination for students.
One of the best tours for students available
Berlin City Tours can arrange tours for students that make memories to last a lifetime. Visitors who've come to study in Berlin know that what makes the city great is its tolerant attitude, and on this tour, you'll get to see some of these values in action. The alternative lifestyle Berlin has become known for are on full display during this private tour. It is one of the most exciting tours for students in Berlin. You'll visit landmarks of every kind of popular music, from reggae to gothic industrial. This Berlin tour for students explores the counterculture and is lead by insider guides with the scoop on all the coolest stuff to do in the city, so don't be afraid to ask questions during the tour. You’ll get a real feel for the dimensions of Berlin’s youth culture on this private outing through the city’s hippest areas. A Berlin tour for students is easy to arrange with Berlin City Tours, and you don’t have to be a student to join one.
Enjoy a private Berlin tour for students
This alternative lifestyle excursion is a unique private Berlin tour for students. It explores the communes, squats, and hangout spots that make up the common ground for Berlin's lively counterculture. You'll visit hip shops and see beautiful people on a private Berlin tour for students. This guided tour is a fabulous introduction to Berlin’s famed counterculture.
Students will see for themselves some of the city's most amazing:
- Street art/graffiti
- Urban culture and alternative lifestlye
- Cultural icons including Eastside Gallery, YAAM beach bar & market
- One of Europe's largest indoor skateparks & alternative entertainment facilities in a bombed out train depot
- Tacheles Artist squat , communes, urban art projects
- Cool shops & districts
- Landmarks of Rock, Reggae, Hip Hop, Punk, Goth & Electronic music - All the stories & legends of the neighbourhoods and much much more...
The routes are specially designed for students and are both enjoyable and educational. All tours include:
- Free pick up from your accommodation or an agreed location
- Starting time at your convenience
- Drop off at your requested destination at the conclusion of the tour
- Cancellation more than 1 month before departure date : only administration fees must be paid
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount must be paid
- No show: no restitution