×
Cart 0 € EUR / EN Tours & Activities Attractions (13) Beer Bike Tour (1) Bike Tours (9) Bus Tours (6) Multiple Day Tours (4) Walking Tours (12) Berlin Boat Tours (18) Private Boat Tours (7) Shore Excursions (7) Trabant Tours (3) Private Tours (15) Activities (1) Stag Party (5) Concerts (1) Transfers (4) Party (6) Hop On - Hop Off (4)

Important Information Read

  • Duration
    Full day
  • Departures
    Daily
  • Spoken Language
    English
    Spanish
  • What's Included?

    • Modern vehicle with a driver
    • Guide for a 3-hour tour in Hamburg
    • 3-hours of free time in Hamburg
    • Pickup from your cruise ship
    • Drop off at your cruise ship
    • Please note: this tour does not include entrance fees

Price from 880 per group

We usually reply within 24 hours.

Tour of Hamburg for Warnemunde Cruise Ship Passengers

Full day
Daily
Show more

Take a breathtaking shore excursion to Hamburg

Take a shore excursion to Hamburg, Germany’s unique and welcoming port city. This shore excursion to Hamburg shall take about two and a half to three hours each way. You will be riding in our comfortable, well equipped and air-conditioned vehicles perfect for those warm summer days. A professional guide will be waiting for you so that you can begin an informative yet highly enjoyable tour. It will last approximately three hours, and you will have some moments to explore for yourself before returning to the cruise ship on this shore excursion to Hamburg.

Visit Hamburg to discover rich history

After embarking on the Warnemunde cruise ship, you will arrive in a city that has been shaped by an fascinating history. Including the medieval Hanseatic League, the Great Fire of Hamburg, and the devastating air raids of World World II that almost left the city in ruins. In the present day, it boasts a strong infrastructure, healthy economy, and is the second biggest port in Germany. There are many things to see in Hamburg. During your shore excursion to Hamburg, you will see Hamburg's iconic historical sites. Such as the Rathaus and the impressive neo-renaissance town hall. The medieval churches of St Petri and St Jacobi, and the ruined St Nicolai Church of the World War II era.

You will also get a view of the Speicherstadt, the world's largest warehouse district where the buildings are situated on timber-pile foundations and the inner harbor of Binnenhafen. Get a taste of this port's rich past with a view of Deichstrasse, the source of the Great Fire of 1842, and Trostbrücke, the center of medieval Hamburg. Mind you that this shore excursion to Hamburg from the Warnemunde cruise ship can be perfectly catered to all of your specific needs, meaning that you can focus the tour on what interests you most.

Come on an adventure you will never forget

After a three-hour tour of the city during the shore excursion to Hamburg, you will have some free time where you will get to explore, eat a traditional Hamburg dish, or do some shopping and bring yourself back a souvenir. Here the shore excursion to Hamburg will reach its close as you return to the cruise ship and make your way to the Warnemunde port.

Additional Info

Tour duration: 12 hours (2,5h to 3h journey each way + 6 hours in Hamburg)
Pick up location: directly at your cruise ship

Departure time: flexible, to be decided by the group

Languages: the prices are valid for tours conducted in English or Spanish. For other languages please contact us for a quote!

Payment Conditions:

You can either pay the entire amount upfront or pay 25% to confirm the booking first and the remaining 75% one month ahead of the tour.
You can either pay the entire amount upfront or pay 25% to confirm the booking first and the remaining 75% one month ahead of the tour.

Address: Warnemünde Cruise Center, 18119 Rostock, Germany