×
Cart 0 € EUR / EN Tours & Activities Attractions (19) Beer Bike Tour (1) Bike Tours (9) Bus Tours (3) Multiple Day Tours (4) Walking Tours (16) Berlin Boat Tours (17) Private Boat Tours (7) Shore Excursions (7) Trabant Tours (3) Private Tours (16) Activities (1) Stag Party (4) Concerts (1) Transfers (4) Party (5) Hop On - Hop Off (1)

Important Information Read

  • Duration
    Full day
  • Departures
    Daily
  • Spoken Language
    English
    Spanish
  • What's Included?

    • Lunch as per description
    • Modern vehicle with a driver
    • guide for a 6-hour tour in Berlin (English or Spanish, for other languages please contact us for a quote)
    • Duration: 12 hours
    • Pickup and drop off: at your cruise ship
    • Not included: meals & drinks other than in the description, entrance fees and gratuities for the guide

Price from 910 per group

We usually reply within 24 hours.

Tour of Berlin and Lunch

Berlin
5 out of 5 stars (1 review)
Full day
Daily
Show more

Tour the must-see sites on the Shore Excursions Berlin Tour

Make the most of your upcoming cruise trips and take a Shore Excursions Berlin Tour into the heart of the German country. This incredible experience is one of the best shore excursions Berlin City Tours has to offer. Ride into the capital on a modern air-conditioned vehicle and visit the most famous sites in the city. Walk through the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe and pay your respects to the fallen. A bilingual guide will share historical accounts and provide interesting information along the way. Visit the architecturally impressive Potsdamer Platz on the Shore Excursions Berlin Tour and then move onto the former site of the SS and Gestapo Headquarters, now a museum named the Topography of Terror. From here you will also see a stretch of the Berlin Wall in its original position for the first time so be sure to have your camera prepared. Make your upcoming cruise trips memorable and begin the adventure today.

Chow down on a terrific Berlin lunch

What sets the Shore Excursions Berlin Tour apart from the rest though, is the delicious food. Germany is well-known for their unique culinary style. With tons of delicious options, your Berlin lunch is guaranteed to make your day trip to Berlin special. If you want to try the traditional Swabian egg noodle dish Spätzle as a side for your roasted wiener schnitzel or savor a juicy bratwurst, the choice is yours. Our English and Spanish-speaking guides will be at your disposal for any menu translation or recommendations of German delicacies. Whether you’re a vegetarian or a diehard carnivore, want to try the elaborately prepared masterpiece Rouladen or an excellent German stout, a Berlin lunch will leave you glowing and refreshed.

A Shore Excursions Berlin Tour is the best way to see the city

Take advantage of your shore excursions. Berlin is the place to go if you only have one day on dry land before getting back on your cruise ship. This unique Shore Excursions Berlin Tour offers roundtrip tickets into the capital, a six-hour long tour of the best sites in the city, incredible food, and a charismatic and knowledgeable guide too. Additionally, if you want a more exclusive experience, private tour guides are available to lead the way for you or your group alone. Plan your day trip to Berlin today.

 

Cancellation

  • Cancellations more than a month in advance: 15% of the total amount will be charged
  • Cancellation between a month and week prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount will be charged
  • Cancellation less than 7 days prior to departure date or no show: 100% of the total amount will be charged

Payment Conditions

You can either pay the entire amount up front or pay 25% to confirm the booking first and the remaining 75% one month ahead of the tour.

Address: Warnemünde Cruise Center, 18119 Rostock, Germany

Reviews

" Amazing tour "
5 out of 5 stars
We had such an amazing time with Barnaby. He was so informative and customized our tour to our liking. We had a delicious lunch and experience. We loved Germany!