Price from € 59 per person Book
Important Information Read
• 3 hours
3 to 3 and a half hours guided food tour of the area with 7 stops
A passionate and experienced local guide who speaks fluent English (tours in German are subject to availability)
Great insight about German food, food history, and Berlin culture
Small intimate groups
A full belly of wonderful flavors and foods
Berlin Secret Culinary Food Tour with guide and drinks included
To begin, we take you to one of the best Kebab shops in the city, where we taste succulent and freshly roasted Chicken in the best Kebab in Berlin.
- Did you know that cheesecake was invented in Berlin, depending on the day/time of your tour we may taste a slice or one of our other delicious desserts.
- Enjoy the foreign influence on the city.
- Vegan food has hit hard and fast, our Secret Bite is a meat-free wonder.
- Your local guide will take you past the Raw Market to see and experience the Berlin of 1865 and 1989 and you learn it's relevance in both times.
- You can't leave Berlin without trying the delicious schnitzelbrot in this family run shop.
- We wind up at the most famous site of the East, the Berlin Wall and East Side Gallery with full bellies and hearts.
Please note: the itinerary and food choices are subject to change, based on the location's availability and weather.
- Chicken Shawarma
- Our mystery dish
- Turkish treats
- Homemade Schnitzel
- As well as two beers or wine, and for the non-drinker our final stop features lemonade.
- German Wine or Beer or Lemonade
- Fritz Kola
We will meet outside Warschauer U-Bahn Station at the top of the platform see picture exit 1. If you take the S-Bahn (4 stops from Alexanderplatz) its lines 5, 7 and 75, exit the station upstairs and walk to your left, the U-Bahn station is very close (less than a minute). The guide will have an orange umbrella (easy to spot).
We begin our tours at 11:00 am (Monday to Sunday - If a tour is fully book, email us and we can run a second tour.).
We will send you the meeting place details before the day of the tour. Our culinary tour lasts for 3 to 3 and a half hours, and each one involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear. Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating. You can email us about your food needs prior to the tour, or you can inform your guide at the meeting location.
Cancellation more than a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution